At Charitocracy, we pool our donations each month and vote on the charity to get it. Check out the donor-nominated charities below.

The OBX Way logo
The OBX Way

• Nominator
    Nominated Cause

luhalton
    11 people like it.
    Please wait...
    Voting is currently disabled.
    Processing your vote...
    Voting is currently disabled.
    This is the official discussion thread for the cause The OBX Way. Its EIN is 88-3753150 and it's a public charity based in Kill Devil Hl, NC. Research more info about the cause on GuideStar and Charity Navigator.

The OBX Way logo
    We identify, document, and promote public trails to hike, bike, or kayak along the Outer Banks.

The OBX Way is being auto-nominated as part of the Outer Banks Community Foundation’s 40th birthday.  Reach out if you’re a donor and would like to adopt this nomination and edit this initial post!

• Commenter
    Comments

luhalton

Hi!  I’m Luke.  I created a photo hunt album from a recent OBX hike.  Please enjoy the images and vote for The OBX Way if you’d like.  THX!

Link:  Digital Riddle – Southern Shores

luhalton

Ever wondered what is in the Kitty Hawk Woods?  I recently explored some of the trails and created a Google map, with photos as waypoints.  Please enjoy this project and vote for The OBX Way if you’d like.  THX!

Interactive Map Link:  What’s in The Woods – Kitty Hawk

luhalton

In addition to the Interactive Map, please enjoy my Photo Album of the Kitty Hawk Woods.  Images include interpretive signage, points of interest, and public services.  THX!